The Astral World
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2014, 10:36:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself. - Charles Dickens

Key Stats
4289 Posts in 603 Topics by 1318 Members
Latest Member: aeo0
* Home Help Search Login Register
The Astral World Forum  |  General  |  The Astral World's Article Discussions  |  What are the Astral Realms exactly like??? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are the Astral Realms exactly like???  (Read 4805 times)
SUNSHINE

What are the Astral Realms exactly like???
« on: December 03, 2010, 01:52:56 PM »

I am interested in having an out of the world experience and what I want to know is what are those realms exactly like?
Throughout my online travels Undecided, I have gone to many forums and sites which tell one how to do Astral Travelling and so on, but focusing the mind is a lot harder than one can do, especially in a certain method of Astral Travelling.
I have basically started and had a OBE and all what happened was that I travelled towards the top of the ceiling astrally.
My wish is to visit the realms like Summerland, Fairie Realm, maybe different star systems and so on.  The demon realm I do not want to deal with at all, but what is the posters of this forum what their experiences are.
Tolkus
Global Moderator
Enlightened

Re: What are the Astral Realms exactly like???
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 09:11:48 AM »

Not sure how to truly put this, but there is moer than one way to get to these realms. Some are not just on astral but perelle to ours and part of it. I have been in Fairy and I walked right in not knowing it at first and walked right out too. No astral travel needed. There are "doorways" to that realm all about, usally only open at twilight and dawn and only for an hour then. Sounds wild I know but it's there. Hard to discribe and explain but if you would like more info I'll explain best I can.

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
ghostgurl3765
Global Moderator
Enlightened

Gifts come with curses, curses come with gifts.

Re: What are the Astral Realms exactly like???
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 06:37:07 PM »

you partially make them up yourself. i have had a friend travel into a battlefield astrally, fighting off evil spirits. i have traveled to a serene valley said to deal with Arthurian Legend. i was astrally travelling, and landed over the atlantic, and i live in America. Astral travelling is a mix of mind, spirit dimensions, and matter. ive talked to my deceased uncle that i never knew, who died when my mother was a little girl. i have travelled to various places, and various dimensions in the astral world. it all depends on the mind and you as an individual.

"A day without you is like a year without rain." -A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez (it's an awesome song!)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: