The Astral World
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 07:33:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself. - Charles Dickens

Key Stats
4289 Posts in 603 Topics by 1318 Members
Latest Member: aeo0
* Home Help Search Login Register
The Astral World Forum  |  The Boards  |  Dreams & OBE's  |  i dont know whats happening to me... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: i dont know whats happening to me...  (Read 1309 times)
aquarius_gurl

i dont know whats happening to me...
« on: June 05, 2011, 07:24:34 AM »

there are times that i can actually control my dreams, i even said in my dreams that this is just a dream. sometimes i could actually see my room when i'm sleeping, it's like that i'm half awake. i also experienced the banging of something i don't know what when i'm about to enter a deep sleep. i also dreamed that i'm shouting but no voice came out then i ended shouting when i woke up, could this be a sign of an astral projection? when i was still a grader i urinated my bed thrice in that week cause dreamt that i was urinating outside our house then i ended up waking up urinating my bed  Grin need someone to answer me so i'd be aware, i'm afraid i'd get lost in my dreams. 
Tolkus
Global Moderator
Enlightened

Re: i dont know whats happening to me...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 02:17:49 PM »

These are classic OBE signs. just relax and enjoy. I don't think you will ge tlost in your dreams, your body generally knows how to take care of itself.

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
Maestro

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 01:35:54 AM »

hey i also get these dreams, i wrote an article on one of my experiences and sometimes if i am dreaming about something bad happening to me or somebody is trying to wake me up, i insult or scream or even speak words i dont know . and when i wake up im not aware of what i said. its my parents and brothers who tell me what i said.

for example one day i had a dream but i cant recall it but i was saying something that nobody understood repeatedly. and another time i was having a dream that i was around a tree and my brothers voices entered into my head and he appeared in my dream . and when i woke up i told him he just appeared in my dream cause he was asking me to wake up. And the weird thing is that he could communicate with me and i could respond  correctly yet i was asleep. and i have been having many dreams which i can continue recently.

Research,Train,Become!!
Tolkus
Global Moderator
Enlightened

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »

Maestro, good going in starting to control your dreams.

The mind will incorperate any incoming info around your body and put it into your dream. That might explain some things.

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: